Saturday, January 3, 2009

FREE FOREX SIGNAL SERVICE

Here, i share weekly forex signals in major currency pairs. I intend to earn atleast 100 pips per week.

Calculate yourself. If you open a 1000 USD account. And risk 10% of your account on these signals. On a 1:100 leverage (which I use), you can earn atleast 100 USD per week. And this is very conservative estimate. I can me much much more.

This forex strategy can recover your investment in a 8 weeks. While, you are free to use the signals which I will provide for free here. 

But as the chinese saying goes, "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and youfeed him for a lifetime."

If you want to learn this forex strategy, leave a comment here with your email id and I will contact you. I will charge only one time fee of $ 199/- ONLY.

 

You can watch the performance of these signals live on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

forex signals!